Jersey Dress/Tunic Workshop
Skill level; Suitable for anyone who has taken my Sewing for Beginners course or
gained an equivalent level of experience elsewhere.
We will cover the following:
· How to take accurate measurements
· Deciphering a commercial pattern
· Tips for accurately cutting out, pinning & stitching stretch fabrics
· How to adjust sewing machine settings for stretch fabric
· Hemming jersey for a professional finish
· Making neat pockets & a smooth neckline
· Fitting raglan sleeves
· Choosing needles to match your fabric choice
Please contact me for next workshop dates.
Maximum 6 students
See Calendar for next course dates