Sewing for Beginners
(Sewing machines can be available if you don't have one of your own)
Due to Covid-19 measures, the maximum number of students on this course will now be reduced to 5.
There are 2 options for this course; -
The 2 lesson intensive version - (A weekend or 2x Saturdays) £129 10am-4pm
The 4 lesson version - (evening) £129 6.30-9pm
Date: Intensive WEEKEND Sep 4th & 5th
Date: THURSDAYS Sep 23rd-Oct 14th
Date: Intensive SATURDAYS Oct 2nd & 9th
Date: THURSDAYS Nov 4th-25th
Please note that more dates are added all the time.
For later course dates, please get in touch.
See Calendar for next course dates
We will cover the following:
* How your Sewing machine works
* Threading up & bobbin winding
* Getting thread tension right
* Machine needles - types, how, when and why you should change them
* Identifying various presser feet and changing them
* Basic sewing equipment
* Cutting out fabrics
* Make a lined tote bag
* Make a zipped make-up bag