Sewing for Beginners
(Sewing machines can be available if you don't have one of your own)
Due to Covid-19 measures, the maximum number of students on this course will now be reduced to 5.
There are 2 options for this course; -
The 2 lesson intensive version - (A weekend or 2x Saturdays) £129 10am-4pm
The 4 lesson version - (evening) £129 6.30-9pm
Date: THURSDAYS May 20th, 27th & June 10th, 17th (all 4 dates)
Date: Intensive SATURDAYS May 22nd & 29th
Date: Intensive SATURDAYS June 12th & 19th
Date: THURSDAYS June 24th - July 15th
Please note that more dates are added all the time.
For later course dates, please get in touch.
See Calendar for next course dates
We will cover the following:
* How your Sewing machine works
* Threading up & bobbin winding
* Getting thread tension right
* Machine needles - types, how, when and why you should change them
* Identifying various presser feet and changing them
* Basic sewing equipment
* Cutting out fabrics
* Make a lined tote bag
* Make a zipped make-up bag